Customer Service - Monitoring Services Officer
VIC - Melbourne – Bayside & South Eastern
Call Centre and Customer Service,Security & Protective Services,Trades & Services
SECUREcorp is a successful, progressive and award-winning organisation in the provision of security and risk management. SECUREcorp (a Guardforce Company) has employed approximately 3000 staff across Australia and have operated in all sectors of the security industry for over 20 years, providing peace of mind in an ever changing and challenging environment.
We're experiencing an exciting period of change and we are looking for a talented and driven monitoring operator, preferably with a customer service background, to join our team based in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne as a Security Control/Monitoring Services Officer on a casual basis.
This is a great opportunity for a dedicated individual with experience in customer service and/or security control/monitoring to join our team. This includes people with no security experience, who bring excellent customer service skills, and would be willing to obtain their security qualifications and licences.
This role will be responsible for the following:
- Monitoring of Alarms and CCTV
- Identification of potential incidents
- Attending to high volume of outbound / inbound calls
- Liaison with police & our internal stakeholders and clients
- Incident reporting
- Occasional Data entry
- Able to work in a Team Environment
- Able to work rotating roster of 7 days a week Day / Night
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Certificate II/III in Security Operations
- Currently hold or willingness to obtain a VIC Security Licence (including monitoring centre and control room operator)
- Experience in customer service and/or security/monitoring
- Ability to assess potential for incidents and risk mitigation
- Compiling and completing reports in a timely manner
- Excellent communication & written skills
- Mature outlook to your work
- Proficient in PC skills for report writing
- Intermediate keyboard & computer skills
- Australian Drivers Licence
- Your own method of transport
Candidates with proven experience with Alarm Monitoring software such as SIMS II, CAMS, ADSW or PATRIOT will be highly regarded, however this is NOT essential!
This role is based in a very professional setting and shifts work on a 24 hour rotating roster.
Candidates with proven experience in Monitoring/Control Room, or in an environment involving high profile sites with large general public traffic, will be highly regarded.
SECUREcorp is a leading provider of security and integrated services nationally and our services are supported by a range of innovative and technologically advanced products.
To be considered for this role, please click Apply Now and follow the prompts to submit an application, including a Resume and Cover Letter.
SECUREcorp (VIC) PTY LTD Master Licence Number 696-562-10S
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.