Customer Service Officer - Wetherill Park
Unique Metals Laser
Unique Metals Laser are one of Australia's most successful laser cutting and fabrication specialists with an enviable reputation for innovation and customer satisfaction and we have operations in all Australian mainland states.
We provide high precision cutting for a diverse range of materials, including different grades of mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium. Our fabrication services include metal folding, tapping, welding, painting and galvanising.
About the role:
We are seeking an enthusiastic, hardworking, and committed individual to join our team based in Wetherill Park, NSW. The successful candidate will report to the Operations Manager and will be the point of contact for customers to gather information to service the customer efficiently, effectively and professionally.
This is a good opportunity for someone with internal sales experience in the engineering/manufacturing industry to take the next step in their career.
Training would be provided in basic CAD applications which is an essential requirement of the role.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Completing quotations, using industry standard CAD software
- Processing orders
- Providing order status updates
- Sourcing pricing from suppliers
- Technical and general enquiries
- Understand and support customers through all stages in the manufacture of their products.
- Assistance to external sales and customer service team members
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience in drafting using industry standard CAD software, desirable
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Proven customer service skills and internal sales experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment, desirable but not essential
- Experience in laser cutting and fabrication processes, desirable but not essential
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Sound computer skills and is familiar with MS Office
- An understanding of quality management systems
Successful candidates must have Australian work rights.
Apply now for your next exciting and unique job with a growing and successful company.
Successful candidates will be asked to undergo a pre-employment drug & alcohol test.
For more information about Unique Metals Laser, visit our website at www.uniquelaser.com.au
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.