Customer Service Representative - Energy
An exciting opportunity is now available for a highly motivated and proactive individual to join our client’s team in Melbourne CBD in the role of Customer Service. This diverse opportunity will involve liaising with customers and clients, receiving enquiries via phone and email, as well as assisting with various administrative duties. This is a fantastic chance to join a friendly, stable, enthusiastic, high performing and supportive company that values its people in an industry that’s rapidly changing.
- Managing customers escalations and queries.
- A drive and energy to succeed
- Manage escalated issues and ensure the customers’ needs are always met
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner
- Be the owner and have responsibility for different Projects & Customer Success (updating customer and CRM)
- Support the team through general administrative duties and data entry
- Work within our team to ensure sales and margin target are achieved
Essential skills and experience
- Current or prior experience in the Energy Retail Sector
- Solid experience in B2C and account management
- Previous exposure to CRM systems (preferred not essential)
- Competent and confident with making outgoing phone calls to customers
- Be a quick learner and self-motivated
- High attention to detail
- Strong written, verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- A high level of motivation and energy with a strong focus on achieving outstanding customer experience results
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: ****@dnatalent.com.au
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.