Customer Specialist - Insurance
Latitude Financial Services
About the Role & Culture:
Our insurance team are a diverse team with varying levels of experience. We assist customers Lodging their claims for Price Protection, Disability, and Involuntary Unemployment. Providing a seamless customer experience is our number 1 focus.
- Receiving inbound customer calls & requests; resolving service-related issues while balancing customer and business needs.
- Conducting outbound calls - gathering information and documentation for Claims Assessment.
- Maintaining up-to-date product, policy, and process knowledge
- Understanding and working in accordance to all Compliance, Legislative and Regulatory requirements
Looking at you:
Essentially being the first point of contact for our customers - You will be the voice of our brand, so some things are essential to us:
- Be a team player, willing to try new and innovative techniques and ways of working
- You love life! Warm, friendly and empathetic, customers will love speaking with you over the phone, building rapport will come easily
- Committed to your role and the team you work with. Reliability is essential
- Understand the value of the customer and provide a customer experience that goes above and beyond.
As a company, we’ve always been great at flex and remote working, so you’ll need to demonstrate you’re a natural when it comes to self-efficiency and having the motivation to get the job done.
Let's do this!
Latitude’s number one priority is to ensure your safety and the safety of our workplace, this is our commitment. Most of us work remotely and so we'll conduct interviews via Zoom or Skype. If you have ANY questions or concerns, please bring them up during the screening process, we’re here to help you put your best foot forward. - Latitude Talent Team.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.