Customer Success Advocate, Cash App
THIS ROLE WILL BE BASED IN SAN FRANCISCO TO START AND THEN WILL REQUIRE RELOCATION TO PORTLAND, OREGON.
THIS ROLE HAS A TENTATIVE START DATE OF AUGUST 10TH, 2020.
Cash App knows that great customer support is provided by both people and products. We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful individual who is dedicated to providing world-class support by exceeding expectations through each interaction with Cash Appcustomers. They will use their proximity to customers to identify issues that will continually improve the customer experience. The ideal candidate is a fiercely loyal advocate for our customers, a creative problem-solver, and a collaborative team member. This person is energized by working with people, while still being a strong independent worker.
* Effectively solve customer inquiries via phone
* Hold a high bar for Support when owning customer interactions
* Identify, document and follow up with engineers on product bugs and features
* Advocate for customers by identifying trends in issues and suggesting improvements to processes, policies and products
* Recognize errors and draft improvements to content in the external Support Center and internal documentation
* Collaborate with members of other teams to root out answers and be a resource to teammates
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.