Customer Success Business Analyst
We are looking for a highly motivated, unflappable, and passionate individual to join our team as a Customer Success Operations Business Analyst. A key responsibility within this position is the coordination and management of processes, tools, and education for post-Sales teams at the company. You will lead continuous, data-driven improvement to streamline internal and external systems and processes that support Customer Success at Genesys.
- Work with cross-functional teams that include technical and business stakeholders to define and document requirements
- Work with cross-functional teams to define project timelines and manage to meet or exceeding those milestones.
- Provide overall program management around system deployments and rollouts
- Manage deployment to ensure adherence to installation plans and schedules
- Manage deployment project status reporting in Salesforce and other tools
- Collaborate with Systems and Data team to ensure sustainable collection of customer onboarding & training materials
- Create supporting program materials
- Perform system onboarding and customer training
- Other responsibilities as driven by customer and team needs
- Work with cross-functional teams to implement, test, and measure customer lifecycle initiatives to improve product adoption and reduce churn
- Identify key problem areas for Implementation & Support teams and provide data-driven solutions
Work with management to create executive facing presentations
- Results-oriented: capable of seeing projects through from beginning to end
- Understanding of project management processes and relevant project management experience plus demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to leverage data to inform and support critical decisions
- Highly data-driven mentality
- Experience in Customer Success or Sales support position
- Experience in SaaS operations best practices
- Experience working with one or more CRMs or ERPs
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent demonstrated PowerPoint presentation skills
Six Sigma or another project management certification a plus
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales, and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service℠ so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys Cloud™, an all-in-one solution, and the world’s leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability, and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-CC1
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.