Customer Support Agent (FT)
- Manage incoming calls, make outgoing calls to users.
- Meet customer service resolution targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer feedback- provide compassionate, appropriate solutions and alternatives within time limits.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information at all times.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents- CRM.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers and user accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Go the extra mile to engage users and customers.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Independent worker.
- High school diploma.
- Basic Spanish.
This is an entry-level position with tremendous growth potential for the right candidate. As a growing startup, Nevvon believes in fast-paced work and growth and has an appreciation for hard work and flexibility. There may be tasks that are new to you and we would like our employees to work and adapt with us as we grow. Nevvon is utilizing the IRAP YEP grant and as per requirements, the candidate must be a Canadian citizen and under the age of 30 years old.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply. We are looking for a well balanced and diverse team and our priority is building a great team. Our Head Office is located in Toronto, Ontario. The right candidate will have the opportunity to work remotely.
Nevvon is a global innovative home care educational technology company that certifies caregivers for the mandatory annual education they earn online. Everything takes place through our simple, intuitive and user-centric app that lets your caregivers easily educate themselves at their pace and on their schedule. Our platform simplifies and streamlines your regulatory requirements in any State so you can focus on what matters most: running a successful business.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.