Customer Support Team Member
Australian Home Care
About the company
We have more than 2,000 employees who work in partnership with some of the most vulnerable people in society, including elders and people living with a disability. We’re focussed on customer care, service excellence and making a difference to the communities we serve.
During the Coronavirus, our work is now even more important than ever. We’re focused on meeting community demand for essential services, and helping to keep the clients and communities we serve healthy and well.
About the role
As the Customer Support Team member, you will be the first person our clients interact with via telephone and email. Therefore, you’ll be focused on client service, problem solving and finding solutions.You’ll work closely with all of our team members, including Regional Coordination teams and the business support team, to provide a great customer experience across all channels.
We’re looking for someone who has previous inbound customer service experience and is in interested in the aged care and disability services sector. You’ll have the opportunity to make a positive impact to both our people and clients.
The successful candidates will have demonstrated the below criteria in a similar role:
- Previous customer service experience in an inbound contact centre role
- Demonstrated experience managing high volume inbound phone enquiries
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and consultation skills
- Strong organisational and planning ability with an enthusiastic and positive approach
- Ability to coordinate tasks, set priorities, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Commitment to a customer and staff focus, excellent customer service skills, and proven ability to resolve complaints
- A great communicator with the ability to convey information concisely and correctly at all times.
- Be resilient and have the ability to adapt to changing environments
- Experience in working in a customer focused business environment requiring accuracy, initiative and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills with experience using multiple programs simultaneously
- Being able to work on a rotating roster between the hours of 7.00am and 5.30pm
- An interest in the aged care and disability service sector will be looked upon favourably
Zenitas prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability.
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please click apply.
If you would like your profile to be discovered by our team of recruiters for future roles, we would love you to join our Talent Community.
- For any questions regarding your application, please send a message through your LiveHire Inbox (top right corner dropdown box of your profile).
Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.