Dairy Derivatives Sales Manager
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a risk management trading company located in New York who are looking for a senior dairy trader to join their team.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- You will be responsible for the marketing of risk management solutions to small/mid-sized to large clients in the dairy space focusing on the US market.
- Provide complex structured, exotic and vanilla risk management hedging solutions to the North American dairy market
- Focus on OTC derivatives products / markets for the CME
- Work to provide liquidity and pricing for a range of products focusing on the commodity space
- Role reports into Head of Dairy
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a commodity derivatives sales position, dealing with corporate clients ideal
- Strong knowledge of commodity derivatives (OTC and listed) including futures, options, swaps, structuring and structured products as well as an understanding of the dairy space
- Transferable relationships of dairy clients operating in the North American market
- Driven entrepreneurial sales person, problem solver and someone who will take the initiative in developing new products and strategies.
- The role will be based in New York
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.