Data Analyst - Mutual Funds
Our Client a 3 rd Generation Management Consulting Firm is looking to hire on a contract basis a Mutual Fund Distribution Data Analyst/Business Analyst
* You should have 10 years of experience as a data analyst with a good understanding of the business as it pertains to experience within fund management, AWM and distribution.
* You will need to understand different data feeds to drive capabilities, from a business perspective with hands on technical capabilities as well as business analysis to support the teams specific to salespage = (helps asset managers use data to connect investment products.)
* You should have hands on technical experience with Data SQL queries run data and knows how to load data, data processing jobs, including ETL, on demand volume processing, and analytics. Developing and enhancing processes for delivering application updates.
* Be able to Interface with clients to gather business requirements, assist in troubleshooting.
* familiarity with web application capabilities and development, implementing business logic around client data, using a relational database, and mass data processing techniques.
* Experienced with analytical and reporting tools such as Tableau or similar
* Familiar with Salespage , DST, Client Data
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.