data science/analytics manager
about the company
Our client is a global technology and service provider and is also one of the leading IOT Company in the world. They pride themselves in emerging technologies and service of the highest level to their clients with more than 70 billion in sales for 2019. Apart from being the regional headquarter, Singapore also house the operations centre along with R&D facility here.
about the job
The Data Science/Analytics Manager works closely with leaders across product, sales to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. He/She ensures data accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating optimal processes and procedures. The ideal candidate has a knack for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets and the business mindset to convert insights into strategic opportunities for our company.
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise analyst-level employees.
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting employees with comprehensive policies and processes.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
skills and experience required
- A keen learner with a minimum bachelor’s degree in quantitative fields such as Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics and related field
- Ideally Senior Data Scientist or Data Science Manager that has experience in managing junior data scientists
- Minimum 5 years experince in Machine Learning / Optimisation tech skills
- Advanced Analytics skills is required
- Consulting or vendor management skills are highly advantageous
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may write to sara.sun(@)randstad.com.sg ( Attn to Sara Sun)
Only candidates based in Singapore need to apply due to Covid19 Quarantine complications.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.