Data Scientist (Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph)
Job Locations US-DC Metro Area
Job ID 2593
Category Information Technology
We're looking for game changers. People who love what they do and who they do it for. Providing consulting services in operational support, intelligence collection, reporting, and data governance, R2C is a leader in delivering solutions for high priority national security concerns. Are you ready for a change?
R2C is seeking Data Scientists to support a client's technical requirements on a mission focused program within a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area.
We welcome the most challenging problems facing our national security and apply intellect, talent, and innovation to reach feasible and valuable solutions to each challenge. That means we expect our employees to bring their 'A game,' and you have the right to expect the same from the company that employs you. We want to hear your ideas. We want to hear your concerns. We want to make sure you have what you need to do the best you can on the job and grow in your career with us over time. Almost all companies say they have a culture of inclusiveness and that they value employee input, but R2C puts that statement to work every day. It's time for a change. Come and experience a company that cares.
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
* Participate with iterative software development teams
* Design, develop, and test code for a production system and demonstration capabilities
* Develop iterative screen mock-ups
* Provide demonstrations and detailed walk through to technical and non-technical audiences
* Develop technical documentation and briefing materials to support program
* Prepare Design and implement advanced code and table configurations for complex data sets
* Compile data analysis and conduct needs assessments using deployed tools
* Stay current on enterprise metadata collection tools
* Experience programming with Python, Linux, and Bash
* Experience with machine learning techniques including natural language processing
* Experience with analytic methods and tools in applied mathematics, data modeling or probability and statistics
* Experience using advanced Microsoft Excel methods
* Experience with SQL in Oracle
* Experience presenting complex, technical findings
* Experience working with diverse data types
* Experience with version controls systems such as Github
* Experience to cleanse and process (Extract, Transform, Load - ETL) large raw data sets
* Experience with developing data visualizations
* Experience with creative problem-solving skills to address procedural and administrative issues within the assigned problem set
* Experience with web analytics processing and procedures
* Familiarity with Amazon Web Services infrastructure and/or the Commercial Cloud Services (C2S) environment
* Experience suing Apache Hadoop and/or Apache Spark stack for big data processing
* Experience using Docker, Kubernetes, and/or other similar data visualization tools
* Experience in Agile software development teams using scrum techniques
The Reports and Requirements Company, LLC (R2C) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Buchanan & Edwards, and provides consulting services in operational support, intelligence collection, reporting, and data governance. Located in Arlington, VA, R2C offers expertise on a variety of national security topics, with specific focus on operational support, technical operations, policies and management of large volumes of data, analysis of large amounts of data, & effective approaches to evaluating and sharing data, and innovative techniques for information collection. Our consultants develop and deliver training programs on subjects including cyber intelligence, data governance and information sharing protocols, intelligence collection, and reporting techniques. R2C has a mission first culture and boasts the benefits & perks of a small company with the resources, stability, and career mobility of a large corporation. R2C is dedicated to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We are committed to crafting a workplace that endorses creativity and innovation, and promotes engagement through open communication, acceptance of new people and ideas, and a supportive team dynamic. R2C is an equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities / Women / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.