Database Administrator (Oracle) & (MSSQL)
PCCW SOLUTIONS INSYS PTE. LTD.
Oracle RAC (Real Application Clusters) / ASM (Automatic Storage Management) / OGG (Oracle Golden Gate)/ExaData
- Has 5+ years experience in Oracle Database Management ( 9i/10g/11g/12c )
- Experience in Backup / Recovery
- Hands on experience in Installation of high availability Oracle RAC environment (2/3/4 node clusters)
- Proven expertise in supporting Grid Infrastructure (Clusterware, ASM, Disk Groups), Private Network for Interconnect and Public Network (VIP, SCAN),
- OCR and Voting Disk, Cluster verify utility (cluvfy)
- Installation, Configuration, administration and operations support of Oracle Golden Gate
- Knowledge in supporting Exadata Database Machine
- Troubleshooting of Performance and Tuning problems in Oracle database using tools like AWR, ASH, ADDM, OEM Grid Control and manual scripts.
- Install, configure and manage Oracle on Unix & MicroSoft Windows.
- Provide continuous monitoring, troubleshooting, historical and real time performance monitoring of the Oracle in 24 X 7 environment
- Database administration for a critical Oracle Exadata
- Strong Experience of RMAN, Data Guard, Grid Control
- Experience evaluating and installing new software releases, patches and system upgrades
- Knowledge and understanding of all aspects of database tuning: software configuration, memory usage, data access, data manipulation, SQL, and physical storage
- Experience developing and executing database security policies, procedures and auditing-experience with database authentication methods, authorization methods, and data encryption techniques
- Establish and maintain documentation and standards
- Work as part of a team and provide 24x7 support when required
- 2+ years of experience in database management and support in MS SQL Server environments.
- Strong experience in Database Administration in SQL Server ( 2005, 2008, 2012 & 2014 )
- Experience on Clustering, Database mirroring, Replication and log shipping configuring and troubleshoot issues.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues,
- replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU,memory,I/O, disk space and other resource contention.
- Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC commands
- Expert experience in implementing operational automation.
- Strong knowledge of indexes, index management, integrity checks, configuration, patching, statistics, created and managed effectively.
- Knowledge of SQL Server tools ( Profiler, DTA, SSMS, DAC)
- SQL Development – ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design ( stored procs, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints )
- Solid acquaintance with windows server, security delegation, SPNs, storage components.
- Documentation skills for processes and procedures ( creating KBs, runbooks, topology etc )
- SQL Database Operational support to tech users"
Experiene: 5-8 Years
Work Location: Singapore
Job Type: PermanentRequirements
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.