Deputy Director of Nursing | Aged Care | Sydney | Key Role | Shortlisting Now!
Our client is a large professional aged care organisation. The care they deliver extends equally to residents and staff, and their families. Respect and dignity is an ethos by which the entire leadership team live by, they strive for constant positive change through improvement, innovation, support and training to enrich the lives of those in their care and those in their employ. The company has provided Aged Care services in this green and leafy inner western Sydney suburb since the 1970's and is now operating as 70+ bed facility offering high, low and secure dementia care. Significant improvement and expansion has occurred to the facility and they seek now to engage their new DDON as swiftly as possible!
Your role will be providing leadership, management and mentoring to those within your clinical and care teams and throughout the organisation. You will be given senior management support to ensure your success - your single line of direct report always has their door open and mobile switched on.
- Current AHPRA registered nurse with 8 years+ hands on aged care experience, ideally with business management skills developed in a leadership role within the last 3 years
- Dementia management, and high care experience is essential
- Experience in facilities of 60-100 bed capacity preferred
- Detailed and thorough ACFI knowledge from the perspective of both recipient and supplier
- Demonstrated autonomous, inspirational leadership skills
- Very focused on staff development, training and quality
- Passion and commitment to warmth and care for the elderly
A negotiable salary package commensurate with experience. You will be working within a health care organisation, with progressive growth and different role opportunities. This prestigious company will allow your leadership and management style to make continuous improvement programs, with access to a wealth of resources.
Lucan Group Specialist Recruitment
02 9191 9***
03 9998 7***
07 3505 5***
- Significant opportunity to run, grow and build your clinical team
- Rewarding career supported by dynamic leadership open to ideas
- Let your passion shine and inspire those you lead - and those you care for
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.