DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER
Job Description (Posting).
Job Description: SDM
We are looking for a dedicated Service Delivery Manager to be responsible for maintaining strong customer relationships and improving our services to maintain customer satisfaction. The Service Delivery Manager may perform technical tasks, such as troubleshooting technical issues, and may perform administrative tasks, such as managing team performance and checking the quality of inventory. The main tasks of a Service Delivery Manager, however, include managing projects, fixing reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets, and leading the service delivery team.
To be a successful Service Delivery Manager, you should demonstrate strong leadership and teamworking skills. You should also demonstrate excellent communication and computer skills.
• Service Delivery Manager Responsibilities:
• Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
• Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
• Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
• Managing finances and budgets.
• Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
• Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
• Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
• Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company's services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
Service Delivery Manager Requirements:
• A Bachelor's degree in a Business-related field.
• Experience in customer service, leadership, and logistics may be advantageous.
• Good computer skills and the ability to use business support software.
• Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
• Good resource planning skills.
• Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
• Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail. (1.) To anchor process improvement/compliance and other organizational initiatives (2.) To liaise with HR for recruitment / resourcing and guide and develop the team for better performance and retention (3.) To ensure business results including assistance in Project acquisition from Bid defense and Contract/Proposal review perspective (4.) To ensure customer engagement / satisfaction and referenceability (5.) To plan for Program and Delivery Management and ensure that the agreed deliverables in terms of time| cost and quality are met
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.