Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager (Systems), Foreign Vehicle Permits
Land Transport Authority
Agency: Land Transport Authority
Job no.: LTA-VS-542271
Work type: Permanent/Contract
Categories: Administration Support
You are part of the team that oversees the foreign vehicle entry permit systems. The role requires you to regularly review processes and business rules so as to propose and implement improvements to the systems.
As you will be managing projects and its entire life cycle, you are required to develop solutions, justify projects’ viability, prepare tender specifications, evaluate tenders and manage budgets. You need to work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure quality project delivery.
In addition, you will also be handling customers’ feedback and managing a 24/7 operations environment.
• Tertiary qualification, preferably in Engineering or Computer Science
• Keen knowledge in technology; with good knowledge on its latest practices and trends
• Candidates with experience in managing complex system projects may have an added advantage
• Candidates without relevant experience, but display a keen interest in technology development, will be considered
• High cognitive and analytical ability
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Highly adaptable, able to work both independently and in a team, while multi-tasking in a dynamic environment
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.