Desktop Support Executive (Perm / Banking)
> Level 1 and 2 support to end user requirements
> Working location: Central, Singapore
> Working hours: (Monday to Friday) 8:45am to 5pm, (Saturday) 8:45am to 1pm
- First level helpdesk support to end users.
- Service end-users on the utilization of desktop and applications.
- Provide phone and onsite support where required.
- Assist in documentation of processing and logging of issues across all applications/systems support.
- Primary backup cover in the absence of operator to run end of day processing and backup.
- Work with the team to manage the network and systems with focus on ensuring availability of Core Banking Systems and peripheral support systems.
- Diploma in Info Technology with at least 3-5 years of experience in helpdesk support, or Higher NITEC in IT Systems and Network or similar with at least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Able to work on shifts when required and work on 3 Saturdays a month.
- Team Player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.