Development Assessment Planner - Local G...
We are currently working with a Local Council based in Sydney. This council have worked on a number of mixed developments and due to a work increase they have an exciting opportunity for a Development Assessment Planner to join their team.
The ideal candidates must be a motivated and have a minimum of 5 years' experience in the planning sector. Reporting to the Coordinator you will be responsible for your own projects including the planning, maintaining customer relationships as well a deliver excellent customer service through-out the project.
To apply for the role you must have the following:
- Qualified within Town Planning
- Experience on commercial and residential developments would be an advantage
- Interpret and apply relevant planning legislation
- Experience in assessing and making recommendations on development applications
- Work well with people who have different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds
- Understand the organisation's goals and how your job fits into the wider Council picture
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Can hit the ground running
- Can use Pathway and Trim software
- Local government experience essential
Benefits of working for the council:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Longterm contract role
- Fantastic hourly rates
- Supportive and progressive workplace culture
If you are interested in the above role please call Lyndsey today on 02 8203 4***.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.