DIGITAL COMMERCE ONBOARDING MANAGER
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.Our 13 5 ,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position? Work with internal primarily: Li ne of Business and Schneider Digital stakeholders: Offer Manager, Solution Architect, Technical Leaders.
- Work with internal primarily: Line of Business and Schneider Digital stakeholders: Offer Manager, Solution Architect, Technical Leaders.
- Guide your Customers through the process of onboarding and launch of their Digital Offer.
- Lead your workstream and become expert on both process, platforms and tools
- Find solutions to issues that may arise during the onboarding process
- Work as part of a matrix team focused on the completion of a set of time-sensitive tasks
- Create and maintain documentation, standardization and see to continuous improvement
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do no t necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position .
This job might be for you if:
- A Business or Technical degree (preferred)
- 3 or more years of business or technical analysis in a product development or information technology setting
- A positive attitude, are self-motivated, flexible with solid time management skills and the ability to organize and prioritize your own work across multiple projects
- An ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications, and solutions
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong communications and collaboration skills
- Strong leadership behaviors
- E xperience documenting and maintaining detailed processes, procedures and workflows
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave,401(k) match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: .
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We're recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.