DIGITAL & CREATIVE SNR. EXECUTIVE
ALLSENSE PTE. LTD.
Become part of a passionate, innovative and exciting team, you ideally come from a creative background in digital media, content management, graphic design and/or product design.
The role requires you to research and assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers. Planning and monitoring marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, eDMs, display advertising and the ongoing company’s brands’ presence on digital and social media platforms. Launching optimized online or social advertisements to increase company and brand awareness. Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels. Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
You will champion creatively to manage the product, media and content strategy while aligning with all business objectives. The ability to utilise your relevant knowledge to deliver the highest possible value proposition on behalf of our brands will be treated in high regard.
You will increase overall performance of the brands by forging strong digital and content roadmapto establish consumer relationships and increase customer engagement on all digital and social media platform. You will develop and maximise Company’s presence and market share in multiple digital platforms.
The chosen candidate will take full ownership and responsibility for content developemtn across all social media and digital platforms related to the company across a portfolio of local/regional brands, running the day to day operations of any related design, content marketing and digital tasks as well as actively sharing ideas for growth opportunities (reporting to the CEO and VP, Marketing & Sales).
JOB RESPONSIBILITY :
- Ensure designs and content reflect consistently and positively the brand image and company ideals.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for brand stories, internal company communication videos, external promotional social contents, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other company-wide projects
- Budget, storyboard, script, allocating resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and clients to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations
- Develop production schedules, maintain knowledge of production timelines and deadlines
- Select and hire additional crew and talent; direct and coach talent; make transportation arrangements for crew, talent and equipment; and ensure all location power needs are met
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Manage video and content library
- Support the CEO and Marketing Department in the development of overall strategy
JOB REQUIREMENT :
- Possess a University degree, preferably BSc in Digital Design, Multimedia Management, Digital Marketing or Media & Communications.
- Familiarity with a variety of software programs, such as Photoshop, InDesign, Canva, LightRoom, and Flash
- Knowledge of how to develop brand identities through multi-channel marketing
- Evidence of participation in ongoing professional development opportunities in the areas of graphic design or social media
- Recent hands-on experience with applying design, copy, social media or web best practices
- Professional business skills, such as negotiation, project management, and leadership
- Web design experience an advantage, especially using HTML5 and WordPress
- Talent in presenting information concisely and accurately, with keen attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to learn with experience in or aptitude for fragrance products or creative solutions
- Strong communication, leadership, and organizational skills
- Hands-on working ethic, resourceful, take full initiatives, collaborative and responsible
- Proven ability to meet and exceed performance expectations
- A positive “can-do” attitude and a desire to grow in all regards
- Demonstrated ability and maturity to interact with both internal/external senior level
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.