Digital Innovation Manager
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Key member in the Innovation Center, to lead in the architecting of the system review the development of the system
- Gather user requirements, analyze and propose a digitization roadmap and master plan which include process improvement workflow and necessary data collection for analysis to support a measurable outcome in operational efficiency, optimization and improved service level
- Engage customers to ensure that the digitalization plan create the right value proposition to them
- Responsible to Head, Services BU to develop, lead and execute the digital transformation plan
- Work with Head, Ops and the respective Division representatives to develop comprehensive digitalization plan using services system design approach
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 5 years' consulting experience or relevant Digital & Technology Strategy background
- Proven experience and track records in implementing process improvement through Industrial 4.0 or Digitization in an O&M business environment
- Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation and curiosity around opportunities and threats posed by innovation and industry convergence
- Strong understanding of industry operations, dynamics and trends through experience in Operation & Services, and Logistic
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, the ability to quickly absorb information, conceptual and creative problem solving excellence
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.