Digital Marketing Associate - OXO (REMOTE)
OXO International Inc.
We are hiring a Digital Marketing Associate for our New York City office.
*This position is temporarily eligible for Work from Home until our offices re-open in New York, currently targeted on 9/1. Once our NY office re-opens, this position is not eligible to be Work from Home, and you will be required to report to the office Monday-Friday.
At OXO, we're on a quest to make the everyday better. For 30 years, we've made household tools that delight our customers and exceed their expectations. When we have an idea, we're going to make it happen, even if it hasn't been done before-especially if it hasn't been done before. If you've ever thought, "there's got to be a better way to do this", you belong here, too.
We balance hard work with a thriving office culture; community isn't just a buzzword at OXO, it's a way of life. With a guest speaker series covering topics like service robots and crafting hard-to-write letters, book and bike clubs, volunteering opportunities, luau-themed happy hours, summer outings to theme parks, we like coming to work every day and think you should, too.
What contribution will I make to Helen of Troy?
The OXO Digital Marketing Associate will help the Brand Communications team drive awareness of and excitement about OXO as well as deliver a strong, positive consumer-facing impression of the brand and its diverse portfolio. Responsibilities include managing the execution of OXO's social media strategy as well as other management and creation of content across key digital programming and platforms.
What you'll be doing
- Maintain all OXO and OXO Tot social media platforms, including monitoring and content creation with guidance from Associate Director, Brand Communications and in accordance with the brand's digital strategy.
- Develop social media content calendars and create/write content to be published on channels in accordance with strategy and plans.
- Ensure strong and on-brand community management and quick turnaround to consumer queries.
- Participate in paid and organic strategic planning with team and with external agency.
- Manage performance reporting on a consistent basis.
- Stay up-to-date and inform the team on trends in social media.
- Partner with Digital Senior Manager and eCommerce Manager in strategy development, scheduling and distribution planning for consumer newsletters for OXO and OXO Tot.
- Partner with eCommerce Manager on content creation for all newsletters.
- Partner with eCommerce Manager on evaluating new technology for reaching consumers via email.
- Manage performance reporting on a consistent basis and proactively recommend adjustments to content accordingly.
- Actively participate in development and optimization of digital strategy, led by senior manager.
- Partner with brand design department on content development for relevant channels in line with brand and digital strategy.
- Partner with PR on application of programming to relevant channels.
- Partner with broader brand communications team on operationalizing brand strategy and tonal guidelines in relevant channels.
- Stay on top of relevant company information and leverage for program planning (e.g. product availability, company logistics, etc.).
What are the requirements for consideration?
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university in related profession/field
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing, especially social media management, and ideally for a brand with passionate end users
- Working knowledge and experience with established and emerging digital marketing technologies
- Strong writing skills and experience
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Proven track record of successfully managing social media programs preferred
- Ability to work as a part of a team, building strong relationships with internal and external resources
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
For more information about Helen of Troy, visit www.helenoftroy.com. You can also find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you, as one of our employees or as an applicant for employment, have any questions about our Affirmative Action Plan, please contact Human Resources during regular business hours. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000.
Incorporated in1968,Helen of Troy has grown into a leadingglobal consumer products company with career opportunities in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. We offer creative solutions for our customers through a diversified portfolio of well-recognized and widely trusted brands, including OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Vicks®, Braun®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Hot Tools®, Drybar®. Most of these brands rank #1 or #2 in their respective categories.
We boldly bring brands into our family, where we nurture what makes them great.We collaborate internally and externally, always striving to provide the consumer-centricinnovation, operational excellence, scale, global reach, and stellar shared services tomake them soar.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties of the position at any time.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.