Digital Marketing Specialist Contact Tracing
Over 15,000 hospitals and senior living communities rely on STANLEY Healthcare solutions to empower caregivers. By connecting caregivers to essential information, to each other, and to those in their care, STANLEY Healthcare is committed to enabling caregivers to deliver better care through its portfolio of Safety and Security, Health and Wellness, Workflow and Operations, and Supply Chain Management solutions. STANLEY Healthcare is a part of Stanley, Black & Decker, Inc.
The digital marketing specialist will support the Health and Safety (contact tracing) digital strategyand will be responsible for creating content, generating leads and building brand awareness using digital channels including the STANLEYwebsite,social media, paid search andemail marketing campaigns.
- Digital Marketing optimization: Suggest strategies and methods for ongoing digital marketing optimization and multi-channel improvement; follow best practices to segment and automate digital outreach; provide coordination and project management support of digital content such as website, blogs, infographics and videos; use measurable analytics to find ways to improve performance across digital channels.
- Paid search/SEO: Drive campaign creation, execution, optimization, and analysis for paid search efforts across the Senior Living product portfolio; work with internal and external teams to identify and manage target keywords, ad copy, and page content.
- Social media: Create an effective social media strategy and work with internal teams to coordinate Senior Living posts.
- Email marketing campaigns: Work closely with internal teams to establish and maintain a robust contact database (prospects and existing customers); identify and manage best practices toattract and engage customers using digital content; implement and optimize lead generation and nurture campaigns that align with sales stage cycles togenerate demand and improve customer engagement.
- Analytics and reporting: Monitor campaigns and report on digital marketing metrics; generate insights for key stakeholders and apply findings.
- Health & Safety focus: A strong understanding of the Health & Safety industry and STANLEY product portfolio will serve as the foundation of digital marketing programs and deliverables. Build industry relationships with sales, product experts, customers and industry thought leaders to maintain knowledge of industry trends / changes to the market and adjust campaigns accordingly.
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience with content marketing, buyer personas, customer journey mapping, campaign development, and SEO.
- 2+ years of experience inproject management while effectively collaboratingwith designers, developers, project managers and others involved in content and digital design projects.
- BA/BS degree
- Must be a self-motivated, well-organized individual who pays close attention to detail and is able to effectively prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be an effective communicator with the ability to present product marketing strategies and campaign effectiveness to cross-functional audiences.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
This role will require occasional travel including overnight trips. Hours will vary depending on the needs of the business. This job generally operates in a professional office or home office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit and work on a computer; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
SBDCSSAll qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.