Digital Product Optimization Director
• Ability to make data driven decisions and work effectively to align with business stakeholders, merchants, and broader organization.
• Maintain strong relationships across key partners and constituents and ability to deliver convincing business case recommendations to senior management.
• Proven ability to develop & deliver compelling business cases and data-driven recommendations to senior management.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Accountable for providing product vision, working with leaders to understand customer needs, prioritizing program features, and guiding the general flow of work through the program.
• Set the Agile Release Team’s Vision, Strategy, and Roadmap Ownership and Development.
• Develops business cases, makes recommendations and defines what success will look like for Epics that are critical to driving value for CVS Health strategic priorities.
• Responsible for researching, interpreting and communication the internal voice of the customer to the teams on the train. Keeps apprised of customer needs through interaction with the customer and business partners by conducting interviews, surveys, brainstorming sessions, trade studies, and market research.
8 years experience in Product Management and/or Management/Strategy Consulting
Experience with agile processes, such as scrum, Kanban, and/or the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
Bachelor’s Degree required in Business, Technology, Finance, Engineering, or related field.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.