Director, AML Private Banking
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Head of FCC, you will lead the AML function, playing a key role in promoting a strong compliance culture across the Group.
- Responsible for the implementation of compliance program, including AML policy, standards, procedures and controls
- Provide guidance and advisory to internal stakeholders with respect to AML procedures and workflow
- Implement, monitor and supervise regulatory change
- Compliance advisory to the business, provide compliance training and work closely with various stakeholders to ensure that regulatory risk are mitigated.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Minimum 10+ years and beyond experience in an AML/CFT and/or regulatory compliance role.
- Candidate need to have solid experience in private banking business.
- Ability to build relationships by communicating and working effectively with regulators compliance and business users
Please contact Vanessa Leonhardt on +65 6850 7206 or email your cv directly in word format with job reference no. Jo0000004313 to **********@theedgeinasia.com
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
EA Licence : 16S8131
Recruiter Licence : R1105334
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.