Director, APAC Adult Care Sector Marketing
Director, APAC Adult Care Sector MarketingJob Description
Regional Sector Leader (RSL) Adult Care leads the overall business strategy for Adult Care in Asia Pacific and is accountable for driving top line growth, accretive margins, market shares and brand equity. This is a key nodal point and is the connective tissue between the global marketing/growth organizations and the local markets. The role is responsible for the marketing matrix running efficiently and being a force multiplier for the local markets.
Key areas of responsibilities:
1. Responsible for overall strategic business plan for the sector across the region.
2. Charting & driving strategic clarity on brand fundamentals – brand vision, segmentation, brand architecture, brand ideas & positioning. Partnering with global teams and local markets to define these and keep rooted in insight.
3. Ensuring best in class commercial execution in the market (communication, activation programs) by translating the brand fundamentals into well-defined and executable frameworks. Dialoguing and ensuring execution of these frameworks with the local markets.
4. Leveraging the innovation hubs around the world in other regions and within the APAC region to identify ideas that can/ should travel so that every market has a well populated innovation pipeline in line with locally relevant consumer needs and their brand architecture.
5. Owning & driving execution of key innovation and activation projects which have a multi country scope.
6. Being a force multiplier for local markets by ensuring rapid flow of information, ideas & best practices from global, other regions & countries. Leveraging & deploying regional teams on specific avenues to support local country execution on key strategic projects.
7. Lead agency relationships at a regional level, ensuring best in class servicing model & execution capabilities for the local markets.
8. Support the talent development process within the local marketing teams by partnering with global, regional & local marketing capability process owners.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Prefer Master’s degree in business administration with a specialization in Marketing. Strong candidates without MBA can also apply.
- Minimum of 15 years of business experience with a history of demonstrated business success; understanding of P&L and knowledge of the CPG industry. At least 10-12-year experience in marketing roles.
- Specific marketing and brand building expertise including experience in new product development, consumer insights, brand fundamentals, communication/ campaign development
- Ability to navigate in ambiguity and a diverse fast paced ecosystem.
- Skill to deftly navigate and successfully influence the broader team whether direct, indirect or dotted line reporting relationships.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization.Primary Location
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.