Director Designee/Lead Teacher
KinderCare Education is the nationas leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, weare united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
Our Teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the classroom every day, encouraging children to learn and grow. They inspire children to be lifelong learners using our nationally recognized curriculum that promotes social, physical, verbal, and cognitive development. Our Teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team play a crucial role in that success.
WHEN YOU JOIN OUR TEAM AS A LEAD TEACHER YOU WILL:
* Lead, coach and mentor less experienced teachers in your classroom; model behaviors and provide feedback.
* Implement KCEas curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child.
* Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
* Partner and communicate with parents, with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children.
* Support your centeras success; partner with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement.
* Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Required: Must be 21 years old or older
* Required: Must have 12 months full time experience in a licensed child care program or in a school setting, and 3 college credit hours in ECE, Education or a related field or 30 hours of trainings/workshops/lectures in a related area.
* Required: High School Diploma or GED
* Must possess or be willing to obtain a fingerprint clearance card to work with children prior to the first day of hire.
* Must have or be willing to obtain CPR/FA for infant/child/adult and AED training prior to first day
* Must have negative Tuberculosis Test results in the last 6 months or be willing to obtain
* Looking for someone with experience with children ages 3-12 years old who is organized, self initiates, communicative and responsible.
* A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
* Experience with Quality First programming, NAEYC, or AdvancED accreditation a plus
* Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
* Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
* Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
* Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
* Ability to speak, read, and write English.
THE BENEFITS OUR CAREER PROFESSIONALS ENJOY:
In addition to a rewarding career where you help shape children's futures, KinderCare Education provides a competitive compensation package. Benefits include:
* Medical, dental and vision
* Discounted child care
* Generous paid time off
* Education assistance and reimbursement
* Medical expense reimbursement/ Life insurance/Disability benefits/ Health and wellness programs
* 401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
KinderCare Education employs more than 32,000 team members across 1,700 locations nationwide. Our devoted family of education providers leads the nation in accreditation and includes KinderCareA Learning Centers, KinderCare Education at WorkA, ChampionsA Before- and After-School Programs, Cambridge Schools a , Knowledge BeginningsA and The Grove SchoolA.
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.