Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
Yes, 10 % of the Time
M-F, 8am-5pm, with flexibility
Tier II - Credit Check
About the Role:
We are looking for a versatile Director, Examinations to manage a dedicated supervisory team responsible for two affiliated savings banks with assets aggregating more than $250 billion. The supervisory team will cover credit, liquidity, market, operational, legal, and compliance risk along with capital and earnings. You will manage the team to perform risk-focused supervisory responsibilities related to these banks. You will also contribute to the Federal Reserve System, Reserve Bank, and Departmental initiatives by participating on committees, projects, and training activities. This will be accomplished by developing and managing an experienced team and working with all stakeholders in a collaborative manner.
- Partner with other managers and officers to share information, complete projects, and share with staff to achieve goals, meet mandates, and create an open environment where differing views are freely shared
- Work with your team, representatives from other agencies and Board Staff, and other local colleagues regarding supervisory conclusions and messaging
- Develop members of your team and others where the opportunity arises. This is a priority for the Reserve Bank
- Build and maintain relationships with those on your team, management of the supervised entity, Reserve Bank colleagues, and Board Staff to improve the effectiveness and help share differing views
- Analyze examination reports and work papers to ensure conclusions are sound and supported, reports are well written, and messaging is appropriate
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, audit, or other area preferred
- Minimum of seven years of relevant experience in banking, financial services, or banking supervision
- Examiner Commission preferred
- Experience in leadership roles, with experience managing people
- Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted for any of the above requirements
Why the Dallas Fed?
We are dedicated to serving the public by promoting a strong financial system and a healthy economy for all. These efforts take a team of dedicated individuals doing many different jobs. Together we're creating a workplace where talented people can thrive, and we welcome your unique background and perspective to help present the best possible solutions for our partners.
Our total rewards program offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Comprehensive healthcare options (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K match, and a fully funded pension plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and volunteer hours; flexible work environment
- Generously subsidized public transportation and free parking
- Annual tuition reimbursement
- Professional development programs, training and conferences
- And more...
This position may be filled at various levels based on candidate's qualifications as determined by the department.
This position requires access to confidential supervisory information and/or FOMC information, which is limited to "Protected Individuals" as defined in the U.S. federal immigration law. Protected Individuals include, but are not limited to, U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, and U.S. permanent residents who either are not yet eligible to apply for naturalization or who have applied for naturalization within the requisite timeframe. Candidates who are not U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents may be eligible for the information access required for this position and sponsorship for a work visa, and subsequently for permanent residence, if they sign a declaration of intent to become a U.S. citizen and meet other eligibility requirements.
In addition, all candidates must undergo an enhanced background check and comply with all applicable information handling rules, and all non-U.S. citizens must sign a declaration of intent to become a U.S. citizen and pursue a path to citizenship.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please notify your Talent Acquisition Consultant.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.