Director, Finance Pricing
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Join us at Rally Health as a Director, Finance -Pricing, where you will lead
Rally pricing and Rally Revenue planning & analysis, building relationships
with Sales, Growth Operations, Account Management, and Client Activation teams
and leadership. You will report to our VP, Finance.
* Partner with Rally's Chief Revenue Officer on strategy around pricing and
achievement of near and long-term revenue targets.
* Provide data, analysis, and strategic support for client pricing
* Evaluate new business and product opportunities, building pricing models
with proper financial analysis and metrics.
* Build revenue forecast and analysis for more than $500M of revenue.
* Provide revenue outlook and insight as part of long range and annual
* Maintain agreement and provide financials with UHC on MOU.
* Identify opportunities for improvement in our client pricing process.
* Identify potential revenue performance opportunities and concerns as part
of regular variance analysis.
* Bachelor's degree in Finance (preferred), with 10 years of progressive
experience with financial planning and analysis.
* You'll bring experience with pricing, revenue forecasting/ and modeling
across functional lines of business.
* Ability to deal with ambiguity and change; act decisively and proactively
* Intermediate to advanced tools and applications.
Rally Health is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It's
our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and
mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and
health care. Improving their diet and fitness, to selecting health benefits and
choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live
healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level.
We're building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every
day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the
lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to
ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our
employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a
place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the
talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything
we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work
has a human touch it needs.
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
* Great compensation package
* Daily onsite catered lunches
* Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including
medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
* Paid leave for new parents
* Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
* Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all
people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles,
and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy,
childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic
information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status,
union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state
or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants
who require an accommodation related to the application or review process
should notify Talent Acquisition ().
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.