Director, Group Capital Regulatory Reporting (Maternity Cover)
You will take leadership of an experienced team, both onshore and offshore for reporting and disclosure requirements including COREP own funds, leverage, large exposures and Pillar 3 (for capital). Please apply via our website to receive the full job description.
- A post tertiary qualification, such as accountancy (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) would be favourable
- Demonstrable leadership skills to manage an established and experienced team of SME's who will mainly require steering to fulfil governance/controls responsibilities
- Expertise around capital, large exposures, leverage, credit risk RWAs, operational risk RWAs
- Must be very familiar with key reports have experience leading teams to deliver these in BAU
- Experience of all/ or majority of the following reports – COREP Own Funds, COREP Large Exposures, COREP Leverage, FSA083, Pillar 3, Capital pages in the Annual Report/Financial disclosures, legacy FSA reports (FSA017, 038, 016)
- Experience of PRA/FCA enforcement and S166 audit desirable
- Advanced stakeholder management skills with proven ability in engaging and positively influencing Senior Managers and other SMEs within a complex environment
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.