Director of Business Development Industrial Sales
If you are a Director of Business Development with experience, please read on!
In business over 30 years, we are a leading provider of electro-mechanical
devices and assembly solutions to leading OEMs in numerous industries. We bring
together the world's largest selection of quality motion control assemblies,
components, and parts coupled with the industry's top experts and engineers to
create optimized solutions for every project.
We are rapidly expanding and seeking an experienced Business Development
Director to help lead our world-class sales team. Join us!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
* BBB Award of Excellence
* Over 30 years in business!
* Industry leader
What You Will Be Doing
* Take part in and contribute to general management meetings as related to
product, budget planning and policy when required.
* Develop and Maintain quality communication channels and procedures as
related to Manufacturers Representatives, Distribution, Customer Base and
* Strive to improve the output, efficiency, sales volume and profitability
of the Division by working to improve vertical relationships within the
industry, causing a smooth workflow to be created.
* Review, on a continuous basis, all sales related processes in the effort
to maintain Company/Organization standards as established by the Quality
* Set up the company sales growth plan and define the sales goals for each
sales team member to execute; guide sales team member to generate the
business development plan to achieve the sales goals.
* Hold training and review sessions with Regional sales managers/Business
development managers in the effort to maintain maximum sales efficiency.
Review and - - Approve/Disapprove decisions by regional sales manager.
Make recommendation as to action or actions to be taken.
* Identifying and approaching potential new clients in the assigned
applications or industries, converting inquiries from potential customers
* Utilizing value-based selling methodology to motivate potential customers
to purchase product solutions.
* Building and maintaining close working relationships with customer
contacts responsible for making or influencing purchasing decisions.
* Formulating and implementing regional strategic and tactical business
strategies, sales plans and executions. Maintaining a project pipeline
* Increase sales within the defined region by maintaining the existing
customer base as well as actively pursuing new customers; build long-term
relationships to ensure strong revenue pipeline.
* Develop regional sales forecasts, market intelligence and communicates
findings to the upper management on an ongoing basis.
* Provide input and implement annual sales plan for the territory,
including sales strategy, to maximize return from the territory's
assigned accounts/geographic area and to meet the territory's sales
* Participating in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows, where
the market focus is defined.
What You Need for this Position
* College graduate or experience equivalent to a degree, minimum of five
years' experience in industrial sales field.
* Familiar with brushless DC motors technology or in the field of HVAC
* Professional and effective communication skill
* Sufficient capability of Business planning, execution and evaluation.
* 25-50% travelling requirement
What's In It for You
* salary based on experience
* 401k Match
So, if you are a Director of Business Development with experience, please apply
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the
position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
* Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the
JobID: linkedin : SE5- -- in the email subject line for your
application to be considered.
Sarah Ellis - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be
required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to
complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.