Director of Community
DialogueDirect believes that being a force for good means living by our values and ensuring that our influence inspires others to do the same. We are taking bold steps so that the values of Community, Integrity, and Opportunity resonate in every decision, initiative, and role. Our team is investing in the future as leaders and partners for change in this world.
DialogueDirect is a pioneer in the face-to-face fundraising industry, providing active engagement and long-term support to word-renowned charity partners. We became the first Face-to-Face Fundraising Certified B Corporation in the United States and we are forging an even stronger path to redefine success in business. Our team knows that in order to be the best in the world; and the best for the world, it requires a leadership team with determination, passion, and resilience. We are welcoming candidates that are dedicated to our mission, standards, and values to join us.
This innovative leadership team is comprised of four roles Director of Community, Director of Integrity, Director of Opportunity, and Director of Operations. They will work in collaboration to effectively run day-to-day operations, drive company growth, and fully support field operations. Their combined efforts will exemplify and further promote DialogueDirects culture and high standards of performance. This collection of leaders is directly accountable to our Executive team and Board of Directors. Together they will support DialogueDirect as a whole and drive the organizations business and cultural development.
The Director of Community fosters a culture of diversity, family, and teamwork. Their responsibilities and expectations establish a collaborative environment where we can learn and thrive together:
B Corporation Grow overall team connection and engagement to B Lab programs, initiate B Corp partnerships and relationships, and manage DialogueDirects recertification process and impact.
Communications Create connection and engagement via internal and external messaging. Implement content and communication strategies that educate and empower the team.
Experience Initiatives Guide diversity and inclusion progress, ensure employee satisfaction and retention, and champion company-wide culture initiatives.
Requirements and Traits:
* Experience in Face-to-Face Fundraising (Additional fundraising methods preferred but not required)
* Proven Success in Coaching and Leadership Development
* Vetted Capability in Advanced Planning and Implementation
* Knowledge and Experience with B Corporation Mission and Alignment
* Exceptional Strength to Speak on Behalf of a Company
* Understands Importance of Public Messaging and Delivery
* Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
* Integration of Social Media Platform (Facebook, Glassdoor, Instagram, LinkedIN, Twitter)
* Experience and Knowledge in Web Development
* Travel Domestically and Internationally (Required Travel up to 25%)
* Base Pay Plus Bonuses
* Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision for Individual and Family)
* Parental Leave
* Paid Time Off (Holiday, Personal, Sick, Volunteer)
* 401K Investment Plan
* Health and Wellness Benefits
* Short & Long-Term Disability
We encourage those with the stated requirements and skills to join us. Both a cover letter and resume are required for consideration. The application deadline is July 10, 2020. We look forward to growing our impact with you.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.