Director of Financial Planning & Analysis
About the Company:
Cubii is a health & wellness company with a mission to build beautifully designed products that make fitness approachable to all ages, abilities, and lifestyles. Our flagship product is a series of compact seated ellipticals that integrate movement into everyday life at offices or homes. With over 500,000+ users, and 300% YoY growth, the brand is growing rapidly and has an engaged, loyal customer base. With direct to consumer being a large part of the business, Cubii has access to thousands of its customers. Cubii was included as part of Incs Fastest Growing Companies in America in 2019 at #180.
Cubii is looking for an experienced Director of FP&A to develop and manage financial and ad hoc reporting. As the company continues to grow at a rapid pace, this newly created role will be key in projecting and monitoring financial performance with an eye toward preparing for new developments, both internal and external. This role will report directly to the CFO and will also work closely with the leaders of the accounting, sales, marketing, and operations departments.
1. Develop and manage the FP&A structure and process
2. Create and manage multiple sets of projections to account for different scenarios
3. Build and monitor weekly cash flow projections
4. In conjunction with exec team, develop and manage KPI metrics and dashboards
5. Manage monthly consolidated reporting and quarterly board reporting
6. Grow and manage the finance team to handle the rapid growth of the company
7. Ad hoc financial, sales, and marketing analysis as needed
Experience and Skill Requirements:
* 7+ years of experience in FP&A and Finance roles, preferably in a fast-paced consumer products company
* Knowledge of various financial principles, practices, and applications including budgeting, financial planning, and financial reporting required
* Experience working across multiple departments and a solid understanding of how decisions in one department impact other areas of the business
* Ability to learn quickly, think independently, and develop new processes/analyses as required
* Advanced Excel skills required; Netsuite and SQL experience a bonus
* Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
* Demonstrated leadership and management skills
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.