Director of Sales Atria Marina Place
What s the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The
people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the
amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What s more, you are pa
of an extraordinary company - one that s investing in the future of senior
living by investing in you. Don t just do a job. Be part of an extraordinar
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted
living, supportive living, and memory care communities in more than 225
locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. We create vibrant
communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their
contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that
help them continue making a difference in our world.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment
opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic
information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by
applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on
any of these protected classifications.
The Community Sales Director ( CSD ) is responsible for achieving and
exceeding the community s monthly and quarterly revenue/sales targets;
developing the community s internal and external marketing; and building th
community s strategic relationships with various referral sources to produc
highly qualified inquiries. Along with other Atria employees, the CSD promotes
the leasing and marketing success of the community.
* Spend over 50% of time outside of the community generating inquires to
meet and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
* Generate inquiries and move-ins from targeted referral sources by
developing and maintaining relationships outside of the community,
including but not limited to health care providers, hospitals,
rehabilitation facilities, retirement and estate planners, real estate
service providers, senior organizations, appropriate special interest
groups, local civic groups/leaders and other community contacts.
* Collaborate with Executive Director ( ED ) to forecast move-ins
* Facilitate training and continuous in-servicing for all community staff
that may field an inquiry call or conduct a walk-in or scheduled tour.
* Ensure that responses to inquiries are handled properly, timely and with
appropriate follow-up and demonstrate sense of urgency regarding
* Position ED or Resident Services Director ( RSD ) as local exper
aging through facilitating introductions, joint sales calls, and
strategic sales & marketing events.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with national and local
* Quickly engage new inquiries on the phone and in person with the
objective of helping guide them towards a sale.
* Follow-up with in-home visits to potential residents or at locations of
* Build relationships with inquiries and potential residents through
discovery, listening with empathy and asking follow-up questions.
* Accurately maintain the community s Customer Relationship Management
database by collecting and entering information about new inquiries and
creating prompt, creative, and personal next steps after each
* Curate extraordinary customer experiences through home visits, hospital/
rehab visits, highly personalized tours, and personal follow ups.
* Work with the ED to develop and implement a rolling 90-day Sales and
* Manage and monitor community marketing budget. Operate within established
* Help ED recognize first impressions and rent-ready apartment challenges/
* Ensure smooth hand-off of committed customers to ED, RSD and Community
Business Director for care assessment and lease due diligence.
* Monitor the market and the competition of other senior living communities
outside of Atria.
* Create, market and implement engaging events for inquiries and local
influencers, both inside and outside of the Community.
* Serve as a resource by educating and providing information to those who
advise seniors on health and alternative living options.
* May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
* One (1) or more years of related sales experience.
* Bachelor s degree from a four year college or university preferred.
* Must possess strong customer service skills, basic financial knowledge of
revenue and profitability, strong computer and electronic file management
skills and strong organizational skills.
* Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality
* Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task.
* As dictated by business needs, must be able to work flexible hours,
including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
* Position requires driving responsibilities (may use Company provided
vehicle and/or personal vehicle).
* Must possess valid driver s license.
Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Selling, Salesman, Saleswoman,
Salesperson, Account Executive, Sales Rep, Sales Representative, Hotel Sales
Director, Director of Sales, Sales Manager, Community Sales Director, Sales
Director, Sales Manager, Sales Counselor, Community Liaison, Marketing Liaison,
Account Executive, Director of Marketing, Outreach Liaison, Sales, Place for
Mom, Corporate or Group Sales Director, Community Sales Leader Fundraising,
Account Executive, Director of Community Relations, Director Business
Development, Director of Community Outreach, Director of Sales, Assisted
Living, Independent Living, Senior Care, Senior Living, Country Club,
Retirement, Hotel, Resort, Hospitality, Director of Membership, LTC, CCRC,
Census, Occupancy, Marketing, Exceeded, Community outreach, Referral sources,
Referrals, Community, Forecast, Quota, Goal, Revenue, Relationship, Tours,
Growth, Luxury, Drive sales, Services, Close/ closing
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.