Display Home Consultant
Purple Patch Consulting
Our award-winning client is passionate about building homes to the highest standard. We have decades of combined experience in the building and house design industry and have established an exceptional reputation within the Sydney property market. They are a locally owned building company who takes pride in the homes that we deliver and the service that we provide for both existing and prospective clients.
They diligently select their team based on our core company values to ensure we are consistently delivering exceptional service whilst building and maintaining great relationships throughout the community, customers, other staff members and suppliers.
Working within an established national sales model, you will have ample territory to showcase your skills and achieve at the highest level. This role offers enormous opportunity to build your career with a company that is ready to provide the tools and support you need to succeed.
• Work with the Sales team and clients to produce and close sales.
• Be pro-active in working new leads and existing client database
• Control Realestate.com.au ads and servicing
• Assist Display Home operations if required
• Producing Sales advice
• Data entry of all leads to Companion
• Assisting Sales Manager where required wit info packs, strategies ,website & realestate.com
Skills and Experience
- At least 4 years experience working in a face to face Sales Industry. Prior project home builder experience
- A proven track record of identifying opportunities, closing deals and achieving sales targets
- Excellent customer service and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication and problem-solving skills with proven customer service experience in a sales environment
- Proficient skills in Word & Excel programs
- A keen interest in Building and property
- Professional attitude, outgoing and friendly personality
- Creative, with the ability to think laterally to seek out new sales opportunities
- Self-motivated, with a desire to achieve great results and be part of a High Growth Business
- Eager to contribute, be proactive and be highly ambitious
- Drivers Licence and your own vehicle is required
- Available to work weekends (5-day week with 2 days off during the week)
- Base salary with highly rewarding commission structure dependent upon your relevant experience and qualifications and uncapped earning potential
- This is a full-time role so the base salary and commission structure
- Top 10 NSW Residential Builder
- Fantastic new Display Home just opened
- Immediate start available for the right candidate
- We value and support a work / life balance
- Great Company Culture
- Amazing Commissions
- High Quality Product
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.