Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Manager
We’re looking for a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Manager to help us create, manage and drive our DE&I strategy. You’ll be working on enhancing and improving the DE&I programs already established and evolving our program to meet the changing needs of our employees and business. You will be a key point of contact with teams and leaders across the business, partnering to educate, advise, guide and champion behaviours that support diversity, equity and inclusion. You will report to the Vice President, People. We are open to this role being based in Vancouver, Toronto or remote in North America.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Enhance our DE&I work to date, building and delivering on a comprehensive strategy to improve inclusion, equity, representation and the successful building of a diverse team.
- Develop, manage, and implement diversity, equity & inclusion programs, with a focus on education & awareness, process re-engineering and measurement.
- Conduct industry research to identify gaps and opportunities and make recommendations to inform the development of our programs.
- Act as an internal subject-matter-expert on diversity, equity & inclusion trends and data.
- Track and report on relevant metrics both internally and externally to ensure we’re making clear progress, implementing solutions when progress stalls.
- Establish and lead the internal DE&I Committee.
- Be a visible and inspiring diversity, equity, and inclusion educator and champion, communicating regularly to the company on all things related to DE&I.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Demonstrated experience in driving change, in either a professional or significant voluntary capacity, in diversity, equity and inclusion
- Have led the DE&I function and initiatives in a global organization
- Experience on an HR Team would be an asset
- Deep expertise and connection with diverse communities
- Experience with equality, diversity and inclusion legislation and policies, including firsthand knowledge of best practices with a track record of implementing successful initiatives
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Creativity and Innovation: seeks new and better ways of doing things, generates original and imaginative ideas, products, or solutions
- Courage: steps up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said
- Influence: Asserts own ideas and persuades others, gaining support and commitment and mobilizing people to take action
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Share our values: We champion the power of human connection. We’re united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.
Make an impact: Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
Learn and grow: We’re committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other’s growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.