As the Doctor for Shenton Medical Group, you will provide primary care outpatient medical services to all patients, support medical checkups or special projects as and when appointed by the Medical Director, participate and support in all clinical projects or audits developed by Clinical Services and manage the operations of a clinic when appointed as the anchor doctor.
To provide outpatient consultation services to patients.
- Outpatient consultation services are provided in various retail clinics, in-house clinics and at mobile buses.
- Be updated with all ancillary & specialist referral policies, medical check-up guidelines and recommendations on the prescribed drug formulary.
- Adhere to the restrictions/regulations pertaining to each corporate client’s contract.
To cooperate and participate in medical checkups or special projects arranged by the Medical Director.
- Help to support other units within ParkwayHealth when the need arises.
- To participate and support projects developed by the Medical Director and VP of Business Development, e.g., Special projects, In-House Health Screening, Health Talk etc.
To cooperate and participate in clinical projects or audits developed by Clinical Services.
- Co-operate and work closely with the Clinical Services Team to improve clinical outcome and clinical quality .
- This may include clinical research, clinical audits and data collection.
- Attend at least 75% of CMEs organized by the Clinical Services Team.
To be the Clinic Manager on the ground
- Work closely with Quality Management Team to improve service standards.
- Work closely with Operations Team to ensure smooth running of clinic on the ground, help to resolve patient complaints and staff disputes on the ground.
- Ensure all medical reports are seen and attended to on a daily basis.
Qualifications & Experience
- Possess a basic medical degree recognised by the Singapore Medical Council (SMC).
- Registration as a Designated Workplace Doctor with the Ministry of Manpower will be an advantage.
- Possess a valid and updated BCLS certification.
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.