Doggie Day Care Manager
Carolina Doggie Playland
Carolina Doggy Playland is now seeking a full-time Doggie Daycare Manager! We have boarders every day of the year so the Doggie Daycare Manager would have flex hours every day of the week between 7am and 7pm, including holidays. Pay would start at $17/hour.
Doggie Daycare Managers are responsible for the daily operations of the daycare and the care of animals kept under their supervision. They must oversee the dogs on the premises to ensure they are cared for properly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring exceptional service is provided to our canine clients as well as their humans
- Ensuring the dog daycare and boarding operations run efficiently and smoothly
- Recognizing health issues and taking appropriate action to ensure dogs’ health and well-being
- Monitoring dogs’ behaviors to ensure safety
- Meeting financial targets; meeting budgets provided by Owner
- Thoroughly understanding dog behavior in an off-leash play setting
- Adhering to operational policies and procedures (animal care, safety, cleanliness and security)
- Evaluating dogs’ play styles and temperaments to determine if they are a fit for a daycare group play
- Assisting other team members when needed
- Implementing disciplinary actions as needed with employees
- Oversee new hire training and staff coaching as well as creating work schedules
- Resolving client concerns and maintaining client relations
- Selling our services
- Maintaining files, reports and various communication tools
- Developing and enforcing kennel policies and procedures
- Scheduling boarding appointments
- Ensuring cages, runs, and the overall facility is cleaned on a regular basis
- Ensuring the animals are groomed, fed, exercised, and generally cared for
- All other duties as assigned
- At least 5 years experience in the field
- College Degree in a related field preferred but not necessary
- Must be able to multi-task
- Moderate physical activity on a daily basis
Submit a resume today for consideration!
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.