Driver CDL Class A
United Hospital Services, LLC, (UHS) is one of the largest laundry services in the United States serving all major hospitals in the Indianapolis area.
UHS employs over 250 people at our 120,000 square foot facility on the eastside of Indianapolis.
We offer excellent pay and benefits.
We are looking for CDL Class A Drivers for 1st and 2nd shifts for the Indianapolis area.
Pay is $20.20/hr.
2nd shift has additional $.40 premium.
Home every night.
Full-time with benefits offered.
Medical, dental, vision, paid life insurance, paid short-term disability insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation
- Load/unload truck by pushing carts and check billing for proper number of carts.
- Deliver linen and materials to customers.
- Interact with customers on a daily basis.
- Must keep truck clean and neat.
- Comply with all laws by following all
pertinent DOT regulations.
- Must have Indiana CDL Class A license.
For more information, please call ext. 113
Send resumes to
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.