e-Commerce Executive (Trainee) #SGUnitedTraineeships
ST LOGISTICS PTE. LTD.
The Executive - e-Commerce (CM) contributes to the growth of the e-commerce business by enhancing the customer experience, executing customer order fulfilment and maintaining the technology and infrastructure. He/she is also responsible for performing data analysis to generate data-driven commercial insights and managing relationships with partners.
• Assist in managing all aspect of online content platform and implementing content strategy across all platforms.
• Work with the vendors, web development and design team to produce content for the various platforms and channels that meets the sales and marketing objectives. He/She ensure all contents meet the requirements of the various platforms and the guidelines of the various marketing medias.
• Work closely with external content producers to create engaging and relevant contents and manages ongoing partnership with content producers and copywriters.
• Provide support in creating and maintaining SOPs for the eCommerce partners; maintain the Product Information Management (PIM) platform integrity, auditing attributes and available assets.
• Proficient in MS office especially MS Excel, Word & Powerpoint
• Proficient in Adobe illustrator and editor
• Possess innovative, energetic, collaborative and highly adaptable mindset.
• Digitally-savvy and possesses a strong business acumen with a high level of initiative and capacity to work under pressure.
Duration of traineeship:
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnited Traineeships:
a. Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
b. Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.Requirements
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.