Ecommerce Trading Lead
Big Red Group
At the BRG, we curate and deliver experiences to customers that shift the way people experience life, and we’re looking for a talented and experienced individual to join our growth journey focused on reaching more customers every day! The Big Red Group (BRG) is a rapidly scaling platform for e-commerce marketplaces, Australian owned and founded, the BRG operates from our HQ in Sydney. We are the world’s third-largest experiential provider, bringing customers to more than 3,000 experience suppliers across Australia & New Zealand.
We are home to three consumer-facing brands – RedBalloon, Adrenaline and Lime&Tonic, which work alongside our B2B businesses as we enrich the lives of our customers and clients through shared experiences.
There is now an opportunity within our Growth Team for an experienced Digital Trading Lead operating across all three of our consumer brands. This role will see you lead the range, category management, pricing strategy and brand management of the supply chain. We work with 3000+ operators across ANZ and you will be responsible for how this range is curated and optimised onsite.
As the owner of the Ecommerce Merchandising strategy, you will drive growth for our three consumer brands and all the operators we bring customers too. Its an impactful role and we are looking for a Leader within the ecommerce, experiences and tourism space to work with our consumer growth and supply side teams.
What you will do
- Accountable for the design and delivery of the multi-brand merchandising and category strategy
- Work in collaboration with our in market Supply Partners team to deliver the experiences that give our brands a competitive advantage
- Deep Data analysis to identify key trends, consumer behaviour and growth opportunities for the business and every brand and category
- Collaborate with the internal teams - data, CRM and performance to deliver an optimised end-to-end customer journey where needed
- Budgeting and forecasting across all 3 brands and key categories
- Ensure every range reflects the brand authenticly, in range, content and how it is presented and optimised onsite
- Monitor price and performance daily, report to Head of Performance on insights and real time recommendations
- Revenue goal ownership and support team KPIs
- Key merchandising stakeholder for quarterly and annual communication planning with consumer marketing team and wider business
- Work with the operator supply community on upcoming trends and seasonal experiences, exclusives and campaign range requirements
- Look to the future of experiences, at home, sustainable and more - you will drive the vision and delivery for maximum growth for all
You will love this opportunity if you
- You believe in experiences and you have experience in ecommerce retailing and trading, are driven by a commercial outcome
- Love the data; you know the levers of success and you make things happen. You know retail analytics like the back of your hand, price points, range and category analysis and gap planning are key
- You understand the ANZ operator market and the role we play in distribution for sustainable small business
- You have a high ownership mentality and the ability to take responsibility for goals and outcomes #ownit
- Roll up the sleeves, have a solutions mindset and are curious by nature.
- Have Marathon Stamina. Passionate about creating, improving, monitoring and implementing improvements. A growth mindset and a commitment to getting better every single day.
- You would be proud to work for and grow an iconic Australian retailer that is investing in the future
- Competitive salary, plus incentive options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- Growth Leadership programme for people leaders
- Personal and professional development for all
The BRG is currently set up as a fully remote work environment, with all our team members working from home. We will be back in a Sydney-based office space from next year, we share experiences every month and have a range of co working spaces available to suit you.
The BRG is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.