Educational Sales- Phoenix and Surrounding Area
Work as an Educational Sales Representative for an industry-leader known for innovative advances and award-winning customer service. Youll enjoy extensive training and on-the-job coaching, lead generation, marketing resources, customer support assistance, and the flexibility of a home office. Empowered to manage both sales and service, youll negotiate and close deals, as well as maintain and foster close customer relationships. In addition to selling, youll work hands-on with students and teachers in a creative and technical capacity.
Qualified candidates will have a proven track record of success generating new business as well as growing existing accounts. Experience leading or mentoring young people, managing projects or events and creative problem-solving are all a plus.
* Base salary plus commissions and bonuses
* Expense account and car allowance
* Full benefits with medical, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as 401(k)
* Extensive training and support
* Laptop, iPad, software, Salesforce CRM
* Outstanding corporate culture, with the entire management team coming from the field and many employees staying until retirement.
* Meet and exceed sales quotas in assigned territory
* Maintain existing accounts, ensuring their success with projects and deadlines
* Creative problem solving, in a fast-pasted environment while working with students and teachers
* Daily travel to schools, growing market share and supporting current accounts
* Become a well-rounded resource for existing accounts, enhancing your technical, creative and leadership skills to support their variety of needs
* Cold-call and network in the region to grow your reputation and account base
* Bachelors Degree
* Sales experience, ideally consultative, with proven track record of success
* Computer literacy and ability to learn new programs
* Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work in fast-pasted environment with strong communication and organizational skills
* Competitive and driven personality, able to lead and coach others
* Ability to establish home office and work independently
* Experience in teaching, coaching or creative fields a plus
* Valid drivers license and access to a reliable vehicle for daily travel
* Ability to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and to pass a background check
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.