Educator, On-Premise Hospitality - Indianapolis, IN
THIS POSITION MUST BE BASED WITHIN A 30 MINUTE COMMUTING DISTANCE OF THE DESIGNATED MARKET.
The Educator, On-Premise Hospitalityis responsible for delivering brand, cocktail and bar operations education in support of a portfolio of spirit brands across a designated market or state territory, while developing trade relationships and driving brand opportunity with customers (on-premise account decision makers).
Reporting to the Manager, On-Premise Hospitality,the Educatorwill serve as a brand mentor to local trade and to Advisorson the agencys local team. TheEducator will represent brands at area trade-focused events within the designated market or state territory.
* LEGAL AND COMPLIANCE ACCOUNTABILITY. Maintain all legal and marketing code guidelines
* TRADE EDUCATION.Impart brand history, production, taste profile, cocktail and bar operations knowledge to clients, distributors, trade and consumers
* BRAND REPRESENTATION.Represent brand(s) at local trade-focused events with education, mentorship, networking and tastings
* EDUCATION CONTENT DEVELOPMENT.Works with Division Educator to develop industry-forward educational content to share with and on-premise audience
* CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT.Drive brand presence, performance and advocacy in select on-premise accounts using strategic engagement activities and business-focused solutions
* LOCAL MENTORSHIP.Mentor local agency Advisorson brand knowledge, instilling and developing a passion for the spirits industry
* SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE.Utilize social platforms to support brand initiatives and showcase portfolio expertise
* AGENCY ACCOUNTABILITIES.Complete accurate and timely management of agency initiatives including:
* Budget and expense management
* All reporting responsibilities
* Tracking and management of performance data using agency-appointed platforms
* Participation in all internal training initiatives
* Point of Sale, asset and warehouse management
* Brand, market, competitive and customer insight curation
* Media training, as scheduled by agency HQ
* a local market industry influencer, seek out opportunities within the market for brand engagement with noted members of industry trade
* (LIMITED) TRAVEL.Serve as backup for Division Educator on large-scale event and media requests within the division.
What Success Looks Like:
* Performance growth (exceeding goals) in on-premise accounts across market
* Delivery of program activities within the on-premise environment
* Growing presence on social media
* Positive 360 feedback from manager, Division Educator and local clients
* High rate of positive feedback from attendees of education seminars
* Share of success stories through strategic communications such that local progress is clearly communicated to and understood by both agency and client
* High rate of added value across territory (going over and above with our client partnership in the field)
* Expanding education knowledge
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.