# of openings:
ECS is seeking a eLearning Specialist to work in our Washington D.C.
* Integrates learning curriculum for courses and programs onto
various learning platforms including e-learning, virtual learning,
and web applications using multiple authoring and multimedia
* Partners with Instructional Design Specialists to develop courses
that are learner-centered and user-friendly. Applies instructional
design principles and adult learning theory in developing content
objectives, content analysis and information mapping.
* Collaborate with subject matter experts who provide the knowledge
transfer to ensure appropriate course content and learner
* Ensures that all learning needs, requirements and established
standards are met in regards to the technology platform the
curriculum is deployed on.
* Develops the interface that the learner will engage in during
training to enhance the user experience and ensure accessibility.
* Works collaboratively with customers and instructional designers
to plan, develop, and execute innovative projects that relate to
digital learning, such as MOOCs, digital learning platforms,
learning analytics, etc.
* Advises designers and customers on the options and best modes of
delivery for various types of training.
* Organizes and leads efforts to ensure that learning and
development employees remain current with training and development
technology, including multi-media training delivery systems.
* Ability to communicate in writing in a succinct and organized
manner; producing written materials, taking into account proper
audience, content, format, and grammar.
* Ability to develop instructional content compliant with Shareable
Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) and Section 508
* Knowledge of the concepts, principles and practices in adult
learning theory, instructional technology, instructional theory
* Skill using authoring tools to plan and develop learning content
(including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe
Connect Pro, Photoshop, Articulate, Captivate, and video editing
* Ability to coordinate with managers and employees to develop and
implement training materials.
* Ability to develop effective digital and eLearning courses using
established design methodologies and various learning
* Organizational Skills
* Strategic Thinking
* Problem Solving/Analysis
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or
allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender,
age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any
other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS
promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons,
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the
United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and
purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their
technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of
the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.