Electrical Engineer (Senior)
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek an Electrical Engineer to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX for an initial 6-month contract likely to be extended.
Within this position, you will be responsible for leading and managing commissioning process guidelines, policies, and procedures, as well as industry standards. Will support the construction management and commissioning team.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Perform construction, commissioning, operations, and any other activities on and off site
- Support the Commissioning Managers for commissioning duties and creating required commissioning documents. Includes requesting needed documents from engineering and construction
- Review and approve contractor pre-commissioning and turnover plans and schedules
- Create and run regular monthly, weekly, or daily commissioning meetings depending on site activities and timing. Deliver progress reports
- Work with Integration to ensure any follow-up training is recognized for turnover of the Project to Integration, Operations, & Maintenance
Previous education and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of engineering experience within a similar position in the oil and gas industry
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.