[email protected] Programs Manager, APAC
Facebook is seeking a seasoned Benefits professional to work with the APAC Benefits team to design and build an innovative, competitive benefits programs. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative Facebook culture as it scales in size. This position is a one year contract role based in Singapore reporting to the APAC Compensation and Benefits lead
- Lead the strategic evolution of [email protected] benefit programmes, focused on taking care of our people and meeting the needs of a diverse workforce.
- Partner with HQ [email protected] leads to ensure consistent rollout & adoption of global [email protected] philosophy across APAC and lead the localization & cultural adaption of such programmes to maximize their effectiveness.
- Design and implement effective communication and education strategies for benefits programmes across APAC.
- Develop key metrics to analyze programme trends and drive strategic design decisions based on data.
- Engage with in country leaders to determine how to maximize the impact our [email protected] programmes & focus areas can have on the lives of their teams.
- Things can always be done better. This role will strive for efficiency, including process design in partnership with the People Operations team.
- Partner with HQ Compensation and Benefits, APAC HR, Managers & Executives, Finance and Legal, to develop, adapt and implement new benefits programmes.
- Build a strategic partnership with our Global benefits broker focusing on developing a market competitive innovative benefits.
- Identify, assemble and lead cross-functional teams to solve problems in innovative ways.
- Get involved in new office openings, mergers & acquisition to ensure that new employees feel engaged and excited about their future at Facebook.
- 12+ years deep exposure in healthcare across APAC, ideally in fast growth performance driven cultures.
- Employee benefits experience highly valued but not a necessary criterion.
- Be a highly collaborative team player & great partner, focus on the doing the right thing to take care of our people & support the growth of the business.
- Good mix of hands-on, operational and design/strategy experience.
- A solid knowledge of International benefit programs from market positioning to administrative details.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills with demonstrated ability to build relationships & credibility with business leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment, present well formulated points of view and to justify ideas with good data.
- Highly change orientated & great at prioritizing.
- Demonstrated project management experience, and the ability to work to tight deadlines with multiple priorities, and across multiple countries.
- Strategic benefits vendor management experience required.
- Self-starter and able to work with a high degree of autonomy as part of a small global team.
- BA/BS degree required.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.