Emerging Account Executive
At Riskalyze, we invented the Risk Number, and were on a mission to put it at the core of every investing decision. We are part of a movement to create fearless investors. We do this by analyzing risk first and illustrating to investors that the short-term matters, which helps investors overcome poor investing decisions, and achieve better long-term results, which makes our customers their financial advisors more successful.
The Riskalyze Emerging Accounts Sales team is responsible for growing, developing, educating, cultivating and closing new investment advisors as customers for the Riskalyze product. We work closely together to make the technology disappear so that our customers can get back to what theyre good at: helping their clients.
* Work with prospective customers by telephone and email, following up with them to answer questions, learn about their business and educate them on the capabilities of the product.
* Be the closer build a relationship with the prospective customer, learn their business objectives, convince them that Riskalyze can move the needle for them, and bring them aboard. (They'll thank you!)
* Effectively and independently distill and deliver the Riskalyze value proposition, demonstrating Riskalyze SaaS platform via online demos.
* Develop into an industry expert in identifying customer 'pain' & helping to solve customer challenges.
* Develop a sustained pipeline and close new business at or above quota.
* Identify and qualify opportunities, pursue conversion of qualified leads to customer solutions with subscription-based revenue.
* Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sales as required.
* Responsible for maintaining SFDC to reflect an accurate pipeline and Forecast.
* Responsible for meeting or exceeding departmental goals for sales quota.
* Min 2+ years of experience selling solutions in Wealth Management Tech or Fintech industry is required.
* Must have experience in the Fintech or Wealth Management industry.
* A hunter that thrives on top of funnel activities.
* Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp quickly.
* Relentless work ethic & strong commitment to exceeding your goal.
* Strong time management, organization, and decision-making skills are critical.
* A strong business aptitude with proven success of net new logo sales in a fast paced environment.
* A self-starter, results driven, motivated and ambitious drive with a can do attitude.
* Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills
* Work well in a high-energy, fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
* Proactive work ethic were not big on bureaucracy; we hold each other accountable and push ourselves to perform.
* Adaptable in an environment with much change, we can handle and do enjoy change.
* Medical, dental and vision with access to HSA or FSA depending on chosen medical plan
* Available pet insurance
* 401(k) Retirement savings with employer matching dollar-for-dollar, up to 4%
* Free financial advisory services are offered to Riskalyzers wanting expert guidance on how to handle their money.
* 15 PTO days per year + 10 paid holidays
* All hands team meetings every 6 weeks with catering
* Fully stocked drink fridges
* In office snacks 3x per week
* Board game nights and movie outings
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply!
Riskalyze is an equal opportunity employer.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.