Employment Tax Advisor - Regional Coverage
Michael Page SG
As the Employment Tax Advisor, you will:
- Have proven track record in employment tax exposure in the SEA region.
- keep abreast of the employment tax regulations in the region.
- be responsible for periodic compliance audit, risk analysis and statutory reporting.
- lead payroll internal as well as external audit.
- Act as the point of contact to internal business partners as well as external advisors relating to employment tax issues.
- Conduct training to internal stakeholders on related issues.
- drive payroll deliverable and projects for a compliance and governance approach at all time.
- Assist planning, organising and coordinating assigned projects, executes within budgets, time-frames, defined quality, compliance, identifies potential risks and impacts.
- develop and implement processes and compliance plans for short and long-term respectively.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.