Enterprise Solutions Consultant
We are seeking thought leaders, who have a passion to drive customer success through an innovative approach solving our customer's most demanding business challenges. As an Enterprise Solution Consultant, you will partner with AspenTech sales teams during the sales cycle to lead in consultative discovery process with customer executives, craft a vision and roadmap of a solution that addresses customer requirements, identifying differentiated value capture potential, and proposes an implementation/sustainment program for that solution. This involves maintaining a keen understanding of the AspenTech product strategy, value enablers, professional services and partner execution capabilities, and sales pipeline to drive opportunities where AspenTech solutions can bring significant business value to our customers and to AspenTech.
The Enterprise Consultant is responsible for delivering a comprehensive solution vision, compelling business cases based on AspenTech products and work collaboratively with the sales team to close major transactions. Needs to demonstrate deep knowledge of the solutions and offerings and be capable of leading the designing a complete digitalization roadmap based on the full offering of AspenTech.
This is a customer facing role that requires highly motivated individuals with excellent business, industry and technical knowledge along with strong consultative and communication skills to position AspenTech solutions and services with our customers.
- Determine and understand prospective client's critical business needs using strong knowledge of the Process Industries, trends and best practices.
- Develop a comprehensive Solution Vision, a Digitalization roadmap and Value proposition that leverages the complete offering of AspenTech Solutions and that best matches with the customer priorities and business potential.
- Accountable to consult with customers and advise on the relevant AspenTech solutions, services and establish a credible value proposition
- Be a trusted advisor and work with customer senior executives to influence and agree on an Execution Plan and Win the business.
- Lead value discovery customer sessions, assessing customer needs, and developing solutions
- Develop & execute strategies and plans together with the sales teams and help to qualify business opportunities, to identify key customer technical challenges and to develops solutions to meet the business needs.
- Work with the Sales Team to best position the Value and Differentiation of the AspenTech solution and to navigate customers key stakeholders, decision makers and the political environment.
- Work with Partners, Implementation Providers, Consultants and the Customer Ecosystem to maximize the Value derived from AspenTech solutions.
- Actively engage with other junior Solution Consultants to provide mentorship to develop those individuals into higher levels of competencies, especially in consultative selling acumen and industry knowledge areas.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or relevant technical subject preferred
- 15+ Years experience in a consultant, partner, pre-sales, professional services consultant type of role
- Excellent consultative skills with proven experience presenting, advising and achieving buy-in from senior executives (managers, directors, VPs, CMOs, and CXOs).
- Strong knowledge of the Process Industries to be able to discuss credibly the key industry trends, challenges and opportunities as well as being able to benchmark where the specific customer is versus peers.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills to convert customer needs into comprehensive solution visions, value propositions and execution plans positioning the value of the complete AspenTech portfolio leading to major transactions.
- Experience working with sales teams, solutions consultants and services engineers jointly driving major engagements leading to large transactions.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build strong industry relationships.
- Balance of business and technology acumen, including ability to articulate high-level technical solutions to business problems and the differentiated value those solutions can provide.
- Understanding of one or more of the following functions in the processing industry: Supply Chain Management and Optimization, Manufacturing Execution System, Real Time/Historian database, Advanced Process Control, Process Engineering, or Asset Performance Management
- Familiarity with AspenTech's tools and solution is a plus
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to learn and apply new concepts and technologies in a wide variety of disciplines
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills
- Regional travel up to 50% on average
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.