Epic Analyst RN - Optime and Anesthesia Certified
The Vancouver Clinic
Location: Vancouver, Washington
Date Posted: 7/10/2020
Job Code: REQ0003540
We are looking for an experienced RN with Epic certifications in Optime and Anesthesiology.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Independently and proactively formulates and defines system functionality and objectives through research and fact-finding to support the development, configuration, and support of information systems.
- Prepares specifications, analyzes and revises existing system logic and creates documentation as necessary.
- Responsible for communicating system changes to the principal trainers, management, and end users.
- Actively participate and work with appropriate subject matter experts in all enterprise design, build, validation sessions, and ongoing upgrades.
- Strong proficiency in all phases of application activities, including but not limited to planning, requirements analysis, design, build, testing, implementation, support and maintenance.
- Understand how workflow decisions translate to application configuration.
- Provide support services with very little management input including, but not limited to: high level applications software support, coordination of technical requests, system upgrade coordination, vendor liaison, and on-call coverage.
- Manage small to medium projects and deliver against a project budget and timeline.
- Leads delivery of technical consulting and support services and solutions with minimal management input.
- Have knowledge of the Epic OpTime/Anesthesia products and perioperative workflows.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven organizational, problem-solving, analytical, and time management skills
- Skills Highly knowledgeable about key concepts, current developments, and trends in information technology and information systems relevant to the position, including application configuration and layers, system integration, and database fundamentals.
- Excels at performing systematic, thorough analysis and problem solving, and consistently initiates client problem resolution.
- Strong understanding of system integration key concepts and technical protocols.
- Excels at establishing, conceiving and describing systems, designs, flow charts, schedules, and requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills that promote effective working relationships with a wide range of people, including peers, clinicians, and senior leaders.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Must have active WA State RN license.
- Must have Optime and Anesthesia Epic certification.
- Previous hospital or clinic experience as an RN.
- Preferred Perioperative experience 2+ years.
- Prefer those with at least 5 years of information technology experience in relevant healthcare or business area.
- Experience in a healthcare setting, and/or in a relevant operational area for the position and/or in an information technology role supporting a relevant operational area.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work required in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of those assigned to this job.
We offer a competitive Total Rewards Program which includes insurance programs covering medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, generous time off, holidays, education reimbursement, and a 401(k) plan. Eligibility for benefits is dependent on factors such as position type and FTE. Contact your recruiter for more information.
Vancouver Clinic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Vancouver Clinic does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Contact Name: The Vancouver Clinic
Company: The Vancouver Clinic
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.